Who is eligible for the Scheme?
Support is available to all homeowners of dwellings built and occupied before 31st Dec 2020.
To be eligible to apply to the domestic solar PV Scheme, the following criteria must be met:
• Grant approval from SEAI must be in place before any purchase of materials or commencement of measures undertaken
• The grant offer, once accepted by the Applicant, remains valid for eight months from the date of issue of grant offer notification.
• A post works BER must be completed
• Applicants are required to submit an ESB Networks NC6 form for the application for a connection to the electricity distribution system for a micro-generator. Please contact ESB Networks for guidance.
• Applicants must use a Company who are active on the Solar PV Scheme Registered Company List at the time of works.
• The electrical works must be completed by a Safe Electric Ireland electrician.
• The Declaration of works must be signed by a registered installer on the SEAI Solar PV Approved Installer list.
• The Scheme supports the installation of newly fitted materials and new products which cannot have been incentivised previously in the particular home under any other grant Scheme.
• The system must meet the requirements defined in the Solar PV Code of Practice.
Solar PV Scheme Guide
• Qualifying expenditure includes materials and labour, except in the instance where a Company/Installer is completing works within their own home in which case only the cost of materials will be deemed qualifying expenditure.
Solar PV Grants
- The support levels are as follows:
- Solar PV Installations:
- 0-2 kWp Solar PV Systems €900 per kWp installed
- 2-4 kWp Solar PV systems €300 per kWp installed
SEAI grants for Solar PV Systems
A Grant of up to €2,400 available for PV Solar Panel installations through the SEAI (Sustainable Energy Authority Ireland)
Accelerated Capital Allowance Grant
One-stop-shop: supply, install & grant application support
Aquatech can arrange the supply and installation of your PV solar system and assist you with all the grant application formalities
Terms and conditions required by SEAI:
- You need to use an approved SEAI solar PV company in order to receive your grant.
- The installer must apply to ESB networks for approval in connecting PV panels into their grid. This can take up to 4 weeks.
- When the work is completed, your property must be BER assessed in order to avail of the grant.
27 Togher Industrial Estate
Togher, Cork, T12 EY28
Republic of Ireland
PHONE & EMAIL
Tel: 021 4319984